neděle 21. listopadu 2010

When in doubt, Fuck the world

That incredible feeling. I was there. I stood on the stage with Mando Diao. I was really there.
I´m losing my mind. For so long. And without any possibility to get it back.
It was so clear. I knew it in that moment in Berlin, 2. September 2010, just a few meters from my dream. I´m losing my mind without any doubts. And there´s no way out, no way back. But as far as it´s Ochrasy I get lost I don´t mind. No reason for fear.

Because in that moment it was clear that life is worth living. Just for moments like this one. It was clear that nobody else could fill my heart and soul so completely.

The moment of absolute certainty that They are the best band I´ve ever known, that They are the only ones who love so much what they do, that They are the only ones who could make my madness more bearable to live with it. Essence of pure perfection.
The feeling which froze you, took you, stole you and carried you far away from doubts.
The feeling which makes life easier.
Did it really happen? The reality doesn´t exist, so who cares?

Ochrasy which flows throught my vains like blood, which shows me that there´s no reason to give up, that I´m not alone and that moments like this do exist. Moments of pure life.
Like that moment in Berlin. I was alive. Thank you.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat