úterý 5. dubna 2011

My late impression

I was siting in the park today, listening to really old interviews with Gustaf, Björn and Samuel. It was a perfect moment of brightness. 

I love all these dreams of Gustaf and Björn. I love all these crazy opinions of Gustaf. Both Gustafs.  The young one and also the older one. 
I love you Björn and Gustaf for what you achieved. For what you did. For what you are. I simply have no other choise than to stay with you till the bitter end. 

But still I will really fucking miss you Samuel. And all the old times.


Could you explain how you come together as a band?
Björn: I met the other singing guy, Gustaf, seven years ago and we started to write songs together and then after a while we found these guys on different parts of our hometown. It wasn´t hard to find the guys you want to be with in your hometown, because it´s so small. So it was easy. 

Sometimes it´s so difficult to find the right ones, therefore...
Björn: Yeah, it is. Small miracle we had.  

Do you know the band Refused? They split up because they become too popular. 
Björn: That´s very silly. 


Gustaf: Hopefully, you know, we won´t play when we are 30.
So you don´t wanna make music after 30???
Gustaf: Of course, I do wanna make music, but I don´t wanna listen to it, because it´s gonna be fucking bad, it´s gonna be sooo bad.

Gustaf: If we don´t succeed in America, we´re bad.
But what if you really don´t succeed in America, what would you do?
Gustaf: We can´t stop eachother from writing songs, because it´s not are minds who writes the songs, it´s our souls and the soul don´t follow the mind, you know.
If we don´t succeed, we´ll just continue and be poor, unsuccessful and tragical rock band. We don´t want that, but we´ll be rock band at least. (LOVE this)

(all questions and answeres are from Holland, recorded after release of Bring´Em In)
....

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat