čtvrtek 6. října 2011

And I will always love you


...so many things have happened recently in Mando Diao world that I have no idea where to start. Mando Diao played two shows this week. The first one - and The Very First One on the OCTOBER TOUR was held in Munich on 4. October, this Tuesday, so to speak. I was part of it and will write about it later. The second one, show from yesterday was in Zurich. Maybe would be the best go even more back, to Coke Sound Up show from Berlin where Mando Diao played on 2. October... I wanna share with you some more really wonderful photos and one video. Review and interview are in German so I won´t share it here, just wait patiently till some translation. Anyway the October Tour seems to be huge success so far... and tomorrow there is another show in Oberhausen. Don´t miss it.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat