pondělí 15. října 2012

And now a million years has gone

Last year, we had one poll on mandodiao.com. I don´t remember if it asked about the best concert of that year or the best day or maybe just if you could experience something from that year again, what it would be. I can´t tell you precisely, to be honest. But in the very moment when I read that question, I knew the answer. The absolutely best moment of that year was those few days in Stockholm, that Sugarplum Fairy concert in Debaser. I think I didn´t write it there, it felt weird to write about Sugarplum Fairy on Mando Diao homepage, I think I answer something about Peace&Love experience or that unbelievable concert of Mando in Berlin, 2.June. And of course, that was something. 
However the truth is, those few days in Sotckholm on my 25th birthday were something that comes to you only once in a lifetime. That was Magic. It´s been more than a year now and I experienced other moments I would hold in my heart as long as I live, but this Stockholm in May still feels somehow special. Unreal. Weird. 
I went to that restaurant again. To that one where we sat with my friends just few hours before Sugarplum Fairy concert begin. Few weeks ago. I sat there, in autumn Stockholm and I realized it felt like milion years have passed, not just one year. And it was gone. All that magic. It felt like a lie. I wish I could believe in it again. I wish there were miracles out there. And sense. I wish.
The reason why I remember this is this song I found on youtube. And it´s somehow actual now. Buy it on Itunes. It´s called Sweet Jackie. It´s by Sugarplum Fairy. 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat