pátek 18. března 2011

If only you would lead me through

See my both hands tied...beneath OUR FREEZING SKY...guess my fortune's out...SILENT DREAM SILENT SHOUT...clock tick slower now...Armageddon creeping on...I'm waiting for the dawn to come and FREE MY SOUL...
But it's YOU, I SEE MY LOVE COME SHINING THROUGH...but it's SO HARD TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO YOU...I see my only love tied in a tear and it's so HARD to get close to you...
Rain of needles and pain...thunder of howling train...scream my name, rise again shine again, get on track again...and I like the fact that I’m getting old and I don't know what to do when all I need is you close to my heart... But It's YOU, I see my love come shining through but it's so hard trying to get close to you...I see my only love tied in a tear and it's so hard to get close to you...
When you're lonely I'll be there for you...IF YOU ONLY WOULD LET ME THROUGH...
When you're lost I'll guide you're way...If only you COULD HEAR MY PRAYER...
When you're lonely I'll be there for you...If only YOU WOULD LEAD ME THROUGH...
When you're lost I'll guide your way...If only you could hear my prayer...
I'm the rain when your well has dried... If only you could me mine...

It feels like I´ve heard this song for the very first time today...


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat