úterý 10. května 2011

We always try to do something new

Very special interview with Björn Dixgård from Moscow made by very special person named Marisha Kazaryan;-) Thank you for these original questions!

Björn, since September Mando Diao have been playing only unplugged gigs. But tonight you’re going to play the show in a more usual format. Why did you decide to make an exception for Moscow?
We always try to do something new, not to repeat ourselves. We’ve been playing unplugged long enough and decided to make a change again. We also know that Russian fans know and love our electric sound, so it was decided to play this show in full drive.
  
So you decided to make the fans happy. But what can the fans do to make you happy?
Oh that’s very simple. They should sing, dance, jump, enjoy the show… (laughs) get naked.

And what can fans do to make you angry?
I don’t think they can do something which will make us angry. No, really nothing.

Have you ever had any imagination about Russia which turned out to be not true? You know, some people still think that there are bears walking in the streets of Moscow and stuff like that.
Hm, I don’t know. I don’t really think we had any such imagination about Russia. I think there are many things here which are similar to Sweden. Same climate, same drinking culture. We like it here. 

And the last question. Let’s say you can’t earn money by making music.
 (laughs) Oh God, that’s terrible! Scary even to think about that!

Imagine it’s a bad dream. What would you do to earn your living then? 
I still wouldn’t want such thing to happen. But I think I would like to organize fishing tours. I’d gather groups of people who love fishing and take them to Canada. There they can enjoy themselves and their hobby. Maybe I’ll do that when I am old.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat