pondělí 16. ledna 2012

Oh believe me when I tell you

Don´t know if it´s something wrong with me, but I´m actually not that excited about the whole Caligola thing. Can´t explain why. It´s just the feeling inside. The first song Sting of Batlle was absolutely mind-blowing, interesting and great stuff. But the first single called Forgive Forget kind of dissapointed me. I don´t remember the melody in the very moment when the song stops play. I need to try it again and again, I guess. It´s just the second song, yeah. It´s still 50:50. But there is still the whole project. I´m not shocked about the video and the whole misterious thing, as some people might be. It´s just......I don´t know.  Probably it´s just because I really don´t know anything about it so I don´t have a reason being excited about it. And kind of natural antipathy against the whole concept. I do love mystery. You bet. But interesting mystery, you know. This is simply... well, just give it time to the whole thing. I´ll wait till I see them live, hear more... maybe I´ll change my mind. At the meantime I stay with Mando Diao.

Forgive Forget...


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat