neděle 9. ledna 2011

But I will always be the one that holds you in the end….


It was a year without any sense. The year of that I remember only three moments. The year I spent alone in my own world, the wasted year. Don´t ask me why, I don´t remember. In those times I wasn´t that crazy about Mando Diao and mostly I was only listening to Ode to Ochrasy album. My very first album and my only one. The special one.
Just now when Mando Diao is practically the first though in the morning and the last idea I´ve got in my mind when I go to sleep I suddenly realize that the two of these three moments that I remember from the whole year 2008 are connected with Mando Diao.
As the moment when I was wandering through the strange places of this city, completely alone only with Mando Diao in my ears. It´s ´You don´t understand me´ what I remember, horrible wind, package of cigaretts and ´If it was true´.
Or the moment with ´Song for Aberdeen´ on the way home. Thousand times played that day giving me the feeling of sense, giving me the feeling that at the end nothing is that lost like it might seem.
Now I see... They were with me all the time, just a little bit apart, a little bit hidden. Even I hadn´t any idea of citizens from Mando Diao official page and their community, I was a part of it. At least in my heart.
Mando Diao were with me when I was crying...they were with me when I bleeded. And still they are. 

 (Photo from: Sziget 2007)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat