úterý 4. ledna 2011

We made love behind old fears

 And now it´s US against the rest....



Q: How come that Gustaf is so hot?
A: He was born Hot.


Q: How would you desribe the feeling to stand in front of the crowd of 10.000 people?
A: It´s better than any sexual thing in the whole world. 


Q: When someone of you guys wants to quit the band, would the others still go on or would you look for another guy?
A: If someone wants to quite, he´ll die.


Q: Hey Björn, how would you describe Ochrasy?
A: Dark and pink, dangerous and happy. All at the same time.


Q: Where do you get your inspiration?
A: From eachother.

4 komentáře:

  1. Hahaha funny interview :) Where did you get it from? :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Haha, that´s my best of QA section on mandodiao.com:-)When I was bored I was reading some of their answers and I found these ones quite funny:-D

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Oh right! I don't think I've read this ones before, hahaha :P Thank you for posting them here :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. You´re very welcome! ;-) I have more:-)) Try it too, some answers there are really funny...(and some questions are really stupid:-) )

    OdpovědětVymazat