neděle 5. června 2011

The love I have for Mando Diao you cannot touch

And then the feeling of that fucking emptiness. It´s something that is impossible to describe. The mixture of absolute happiness and absolute sadness. The moment when the concert ends and there is no possibility to turn back time. There is so much to do before you might see them again, before you might feel alive again. Only one thing is for sure. The life you´d like to live is gone from now on. The only thing that stands is you and the reality.

We´re leaving the Zitadelle and the crowd draw us further and further away. Another moment of life is gone. Another moment of the certainty that this is what it´s all about. This is The reason. This is The life. This is The feeling. It´s always so flashy. It´s always just a short while. Like nothing from that has really happened.

This concert was special. It was. So special that it still fills me completely. I´m still able to see them, to hear them... to feel them. Like I didn´t leave Berlin...never.

I know I had the feeling before. I had it in Berlin, 9 months ago during one special song...but this time was something different. Something was completely right. Maybe everything has a meaning after all.

This concert was special. This concert was different. All of it was the way it should have been.

They played The Band, Song for Aberdeen, Your Lover´s Nerve, Leave Me Be, You can´t steal my love....
They were happy, they enjoyed the show as much as we did. They were perfect. They sounded like never before. I heard them like never before. It was Berlin...again.

I can´t live without them and I don´t want to. They are part of my life. They show me the sense, they make it better. And they did it again. They changed me. A lot. Although I didn´t expect it at all. Thank you.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat