pátek 10. června 2011

I´ve played that song from long ago

Here comes the setlist from Berlin gig on Zitadelle. Mando Diao played 19 songs. Pretty much!

The show started with Daniel Haglund playing amazing version of Dalarna, after that appeared the whole band and the show could really start. The very first song that Berlin heard that night was God Knows. The second one was Sheepdog and unexpected Your Lover´s Nerve (Gustaf´s song:) ) followed by (♥ ♥ ♥ ♥) Song for Aberdeen.
All my Senses and High Heels with amazing guitar solo and then classical Down in the past. I´ve always dreamt about You can´t steal my love. I´ve always wanted to hear this song live. And I did. More than once, more than twice. At least I guess, because I don´t remember the very first time I heard this song, neither the second one. On Mtv Unplugged I missed the guitar part a little bit, even though it was absolutely special moment. This time in Berlin it was for the first time I heard this song like I´ve always wanted. The song that at first didn´t mean nothing to me and then everything. The song that is above and beyond me. 

  
Time for Losing my Mind and Mean Street. Mr.Moon sung by beautiful Mr. Björn Dixgård. 
(" Ready to see a little bit of Björn speciality?" ) Another one was Long Before Rock´n´ Roll and then...The Band


No More Tears, Gloria... and then Mando Diao disappeared. But nothing was lost. Because three songs were still missing.
If I Don´t Live Today Then I Might Be Here Tomorrow...too beautiful to be true. Leave Me Be... and finally Dance With Somebody that made already crazy audience even more crazy. That was the end. Even quite a long yelling for more coudn´t persuade Mando Diao to come back. Once they finished with you they woudn´t give you more. This time they gave us a lot. 
Left with nothing but love.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat