středa 14. září 2011

Time of your life

First time when I said I´m going to Peace & Love was at my Swedish lesson while I was doing the presentation about Dalarna. I spoke about Borlänge and the biggest festival in Sweden. Someone asked me if I´m gonna travel there. I said "yes",automatically, though I had this certainty in my mind telling me that it´s impossible. Absolutely. 

Don´t know when this „only a dream“ become the reality. Don´t know how it happens to me that I suddenly sit in Borlänge´s café called Peace & Love drinking beer. Walking down the same streets, surrounded by the possibility of everything. Now it´s gone. But I still have my wrist band on my hand to read every time I need it: Mod, Hopp och Kärlek. That was it. Still I have to smile, remembering all those funny things that happened. Like from another world. 

I´m back, outside of all of it. Just my boring town and all those special people far away. But it all still surrounds me. Posters on my wall, bag from P&L, memories…
I love the fact that I really did it. That I didn´t give up. Never ever let reality destroys your dreams. Let´s create senseless plans and realize them, just like that. It´s worth it. 

Journey that gave me Ochrasy.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat